Saturday, 21 May 2016

Adidas. Here To Create

I teamed up with Adidas to take part in their new #HereToCreate campaign. Showcasing what inspires, drives, and pushes us to get up everyday and do what we do! Be it in the gym, on the streets are at home. Adidas want to know what you are here to create?!  For me exercise is my favourite part of everyday, from dragging myself out of bed for that early morning spin class, or ending the day with a sunset run, with nothing but the sound of my feet hitting the pavement...I know I'm creating a stronger, more balanced me. What are you here to create?! I've teamed up with Adidas to give 3 of you the chance to get kitted out head to toe in new training gear! All you need to do upload a photo or video to Instagram using #HereToCreate making sure to tag in @adidasuk and @_lovaine_ and show us how you create! Good luck and let me know if you've entered in the comments below! Photos taken during our #HereToCreate rooftop workout session, overlooking the city in London. Photographer: Jon James. MUA: www.sophiecoxmakeup.com
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. Hey Girl! I hope you have seen my submissions! (Keen girl ...ready to create!) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved your entry!! Good luck beautiful one! xx

      Delete
  2. Great photos! This sounds like a brilliant competition I'll have to see if I can film something at pole class to enter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was such a fun shoot :) amazing! Goodluck! xx

      Delete
  3. I love Adidas kit, all my favourite gymwear bits are Adidas! Those leggings are fab :)

    Jess xo | The Indigo Hours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess :) Yes I love the adidas training gear too! xx

      Delete
  4. Your training gear looks so amazing, just love Adidas - top sports brand for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing with all of us, makes it feel as though we came with you! workout clothes

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow your blog is amazing and you look superfit! This is such inspiration, your awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing in these pictures! I've entered on instagram:) My IG name is ionaBFit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not a female person but i want to say really you did good job .

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing here as always Emilie! I entered via IG a while ago - can't wait to scroll through everyone's entries!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its hard to believe even wonderful that you have chosen such a relaxing and calm place.
    meet and greet gatwick

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tank top workout clothes cheap. Golds Gym shirts bodybuilding clothing shipped worldwide. Add a mens tank top or muscle shirt to your workout clothing gym bag. gym clothes men

    ReplyDelete
  12. I should include that I do have exercise clothes in various brands as well and they are not the same as these leggings. They do not have the same benefits as this product. These work out clothes are great for indoor cardio training, trail running, biking, and street running.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The key is getting exercise whenever you can - whether it's morning, afternoon, or evening," says Cedric X. Bryant, PhD, chief exercise physiologist of the American Council on Exercise. "Your goal is to move your body as much as possible.

    first aid course

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post, I like the points raised and would agree with you. Thank you very much for sharing this useful post . Thank you.
    http://www.thepsychicparlour.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looking for the best Mens Gym Clothing or Mens Gym wear in UK at an affordable price? Then your search is over. At Shapeperformance.com.
    We are providing the highest quality gym wear, Gym wear bundle, fitness T-shirts at an affordable price -

    Cheap Mens Gym Clothing uk,

    Men's fitness clothing uk,

    Mens gym wear uk,

    Gym wear for mens online uk,

    Gym wear bundle ,

    T-shirt for gym in uk,

    Mens tank top,

    Mens fitness tank uk,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lovaine | UK Lifestyle, Fitness and Travel Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig