Sunday, 21 February 2016

My Bucket List

I recently treated myself to the 'My Bucket List' journal, after strolling past Urban Outfitters on my lunch break for the past 2 weeks, I'd always end up drawn to the exact same spot, with this book staring back at me. I've always been a firm believer in setting myself goals and challenges, and if you know me I'm always working on something,  with little time to stop and come up for air before moving onto the next thing, so I thought this journal would be the perfect way to track my goals and ambitions and actually be able to look back and clearly see what I've achieved.

I think it's safe to say I find it very hard to slow down and sit still, my brain is always working on something, and I defiantly fall into the category of one of those people that find it hard to sleep as I feel like I should be doing something more beneficial with my time, so I often miss milestones in my life, as I never allow myself time to take a second and reflect on what is actually happening.

"We only have 960 months to live on this beautiful world - that's if we get to the ripe age of 80! Yes, for some reason many of us never take the steps to do the things we truly desire and are most passionate about or want to experience. We talk a lot about our dreams, but too ofter they're set aside for later. What are you waiting for? Why not start living the life we're imagining right now?

My Bucket List is designed to catch all your dreams, desires and ideas to make sure you live your life to the absolute fullest! Life is too short for regrets and you (only you) are the one in charge of what you decide to fill it with. As Socrates said: "Death isn't sad, the sad this is: most people don't live at all'.

So it's time to think about what you want to do with your one precious life. Take a moment to jot down all those dreams that have been lingering in the back of your mind: whether it's to show in a waterfall, visit the Pyramids, learn to play an instrument or simply try a new profession - no dream is too big, small or silly. It's been said that people who write down their aspirations and a clear idea of what they want to achieve have a much higher success rate in reaching their goals. So it's time to create your list of living - because if you set your mind to do it, you'll make it happen!".

I love everything that the My Bucket List journal stands for..."it's time to decide how you want to spend the rest of your life, it's time to insert your story!" It's crazy how much one book can help you see the world differently, see everything more clearer. I'm so excited to start working through the first few pages of my Bucket List! and I'd love to hear what's on yours? 
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. That is such a cute little book, I might need to go to UO and pick one up myself. I love the idea of a bucket list, always chasing your dreams and going after new adventures! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's Rachel! I literally fell in love with it! xx

      Delete
  2. wow,960 months really doesn't sound all that long when you see it written like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It defiantly puts everything into perspective for you! xxx

      Delete
  3. Such a cute book and I love the idea of bucket lists and I must really start working on writing one for myself - I agree, live each day, month to the full

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! I hope you've enjoyed doing yours xx

      Delete
  4. This looks like a really brilliant journal, such a lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is very interesting to see that you have your bucket list. car parking at luton airport

    ReplyDelete
  6. I shortly realized that i have the same dream bucket list.
    valet parking gatwick

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you have an interesting point of view or a topic that you want to read more about, NoZombo can fulfill your wish. Our goal is to inform you, inspire you, to arm you with suitable weapons, to give you information that you can use daily and in that way fight against the unknown and unforeseen. Just visit NoZombo . Milestones of Success

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Bucket List is awesome.. I hope and prays that you will experience and get all those. Leeds Bradford Airport Parking

    ReplyDelete
  9. The right time on when to decide on what you are going to do with your life is now. As long as you don't hurt other people or anyone. Luton Airport car parking online comparison

    ReplyDelete
  10. The best part about making a bucket list journal is that it shows that we are optimistic about our future.
    Luton parking deals
    airport parking Luton

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice Blog
    Evost Fitness provide a wide range of gym equipments and fitness equipments products for home. This is the Leading Manufacturer Company.
    See More:http://www.evostfitness.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a bucket list too, I hope I get the chance to do all that stuff.
    jersey boys schedule
    jersey boys tour dates

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lovaine | UK Lifestyle, Fitness and Travel Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig