Saturday, 20 February 2016

Grace Loves Lace


You may remember that back in the summer I got engaged, and I'm sure like every girl you secretly have an idea of what your dream wedding dress would be like, and for me that happened to be Grace Loves Lace. I came across their beautiful wedding dresses last year, and as soon as I got engaged I knew one of their dresses was what I wanted to wear on the day I became Mrs. Lovaine James. After researching I shortly realised my dream dress would be a little bit harder to become a reality than I originally thought. With Grace Loves Lace being based out in Australia and with no European stockist, I knew flying out for the dress of my dreams wasn't an option, and I also knew I wouldn't be able to order it online, without being able to try any on first, so my Grace Loves Laces dreams seemed to be out of reach. One morning on Instagram I saw 'London Truckshow this weekend' on my feed! Grace Loves Laces were flying over to the UK for the first time, and bringing their dresses over for UK brides to try on! But I wasn't the only British bride to be who had their heart set on wearing one of their beautiful dresses, as the Trunk Show was fully booked in minutes and I was placed onto a long waiting list.

On Saturday afternoon, with only 1 day left of the trunk show I received an email saying a 20 minute slot had become available, for a dress fitting on Sunday if I wanted it...and of course I jumped at the chance! I arrived into London with 2 of my Bridesmaids and parents, to find a queue of over 30 brides already waiting to get into the gallery for their fitting! I was led into a beautiful dressing room, with my 4 chosen dresses waiting for me on delicate gold hangers, and I knew as soon as I tried on the first dress it was the one! The dress I was going to wear when I married my best friend, and became his wife! I knew everything that had brought me to Grace Loves Lace that day was fate, and just like that I had found my dress, and not just any dress...after purchasing it we were giving it's story, and after reading it, it was honestly as if the dress was always meant to find it's way to me. "The dress for the real life mermaids, for the indefinable bride: the woman with style, who knows fashion but doesn't follow it. A bride who is a Siren from the sea".  I can't wait to share every moment of our special day with you! Above is one of the first look book's that made me fall in love with Grace Loves Lace.

"In a land adorned with the ghost of Australian legends and the vivid, inebriating landscape, we sought to show our proud Australian heritage. It was in the consuming and magical place we breathed life into a redefining collection of impeccable textiles and luxurious silhouettes. Over the four days shooting, we went only where horse would go and where man dares to adventure. Our team became family as we embraced the harsh and magnificent alpine Australian elements together, to manifest this visual repast. We invite you to become enamoured in the days where man and horse were one, where romance hangs inexorably in the air, and where the beauty of the wild dominates. We invite you to be captivated by Untamed Romance".
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Oh my god Emilie I feel like this was fate too! What a magical story, I'm so glad they managed to fit you in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Such a dream! It should arrive at the end of the next month too! So exciting xx

      Delete
  2. Omg these look amazing! Something really different, It's wonderful you found the dress as soon as you tried it! When you know you just know lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so beautiful! Thank you lovely! xxx

      Delete
  3. These dresses and photographs are just stunning. I am so pleased for you, what a magical post to read on a Sunday! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Rebecca so glad you liked it :) I love Grace Loves Lace so much! So glad I came across them xx

      Delete
  4. These images are wonderful! So glad they managed to fit you in and you found THE DRESS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Milly! So exciting :) Happy sunday! xxx

      Delete
  5. Wow! nice blog thanks for sharing. Please visit http://goo.gl/HTLiYO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these are awesome pictures. I really like her white dress. Heathrow Terminal 1 Parking

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dress is adorable. Did the bride made have same dress?
    meet & greet gatwick

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am totally in love with these photographs. My cousin will be having such adorable wedding at finest Los angeles wedding venues. I will suggest the couple having such thrilling photo session. I think it’ll make their big day quite memorable and adventurous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent website you have so much cool information!..

    fitness

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely in love with the landscapes, the dress, and the photography.
    secure airport parking Manchester
    Manchester parking deals

    ReplyDelete
  11. excellent website i like it its soo amazing informative blog. We also work at fitness items and brand check now our work eco slim in abbottabad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lovaine | UK Lifestyle, Fitness and Travel Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig