Saturday, 9 January 2016

Hi-pro nutrition PB & coconut creamed oats

Because sometimes weekends are all about duvet days, turning off your alarm and allowing your body to sleep and wake when it's naturally ready. No schedules, just letting letting your body do its thing. It maybe mid-day, and I haven't long woken up, currently sat in my PJ's with a bowl of my #lovaineeats Hi-Pro Peanut butter and creamed coconut and cacao oats in front of me, and I can't even begin to say how refreshed and calm I feel for the first time in so long. For my favourite brunch bowl of oats you will need 1/2 a cup of oats, 1 spoon of coconut oil, and 1 cup of almond milk, add in 2 teaspoons of peanut butter, 1 teaspoon of cacao powder and simmer in your pan. Once you are happy with the consistency, poor into a bowl along with your favourite toppings! I added Buckwheat, Goji Berries, Almonds, coconut, pumpkin seeds, and not forgetting a nice spoonful of peanut butter on top! This has to be one of my favourite breakfast bowls! What's your's? Let me know below, and don't forget to tag your photos with #lovaineeats on Instagram.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This looks lush, I think I'll definitely make this as I'm doing Vegnauary and have definitely struggled with breakfast ideas! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise! I hope Vegnauary went well :) xx

      Delete
  2. This sounds delicious I like that it uses coconut in it which is a great anti-oxidant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanka Ana! I'd have coconut with every meal if I could :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lovaine | UK Lifestyle, Fitness and Travel Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig