Tuesday, 17 November 2015

My office

A behind the scenes look into my little space, with my Lovaine Office. It's been a dream of mine to have my own room to use as my creative outlet, and be a space to inspire me. Filled with my version of treasure, with my favourite items I have collected throughout various adventures and kept sakes full of memories, like my bottle of Giorgio I keep on my desk, the scent my beautiful nan Elaine used to wear, which I spray to remind me she is still here. My white acoustic guitar I taught myself to play when I was 14, the frames filled with feathers I hand painted gold at 3am when I just wanted to create. My letter stamp trays filled with jewellery I designed and brought to life with my Lovaine Store. My office, my own version of Aladdin's Cave. Watch my first VLOG above with a full tour of my office and some of my favourite pieces.
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Your space is looking so lovely !

    sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing! I have a lot of envy because I'm just not that organized. It's a beautiful thing :)

    clairelouise.net

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire. I find I can't work if my office is mess haha so I always try to keep in organised so I don't get distracted xxx

      Delete
  3. Woow your blog is fantastic, im definetely following! :) You have such cool style, love your office! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou lovely! Your comment had made my day ❤️ Xx

      Delete
  4. Your office is amazing!
    Everything is so organised and matching!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can tell ive been heavily inspired by my pinterest boards haha! Love my office, it's my little haven :) ❤️ Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so nice and organized. Nothing like mine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your office is much tidier than mine is. Mine is a total tip at the moment haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it does have times when it's not this organised haha! Xx

      Delete
  8. This is a gorgeous looking space! I bet you can get a lot done here. I am a scatterbrain so I function well in mess, but I love the aesthetics you've gone for.

    Lottie xx

    http://lottielamour.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I'm in love with it :) I spend so much time on Pinterest, so nice to bring my vision of my dream work space to life ❤️ Xx

      Delete
  9. It looks great! It's brilliant that you have your own space to be creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah, so lucky we found a rented flat with a office within our budget! Such a dream xx

      Delete
  10. It is such a gorgeous space, it would definitely inspire me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lovaine | UK Lifestyle, Fitness and Travel Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig