Saturday, 21 November 2015

Lovaine X Adidas #Workit video series


If you follow me on Instagram @_Lovaine_ you guys may remember seeing me filming something exciting with Adidas last month in London. Today I woke up to find my face bannered across all their social media channels, you'd think having a month since our shoot it would have sunk in...that this is real life and that this is really happening?! but honestly it's still as unbelievable and exciting since I first met with Adidas and they pitched this idea to me while I was finishing my Personal Training course with The Training Room back in September.

Today over on the Adidas Women Faceboook I am so excited to share with you, that my exclusive Lovaine X Adidas, 5 week #workit video series has officially landed! I know what your thinking... why me? and I wish I knew, all I know is that being able to put together my own workout programme, with a brand I have looked up to for such a long time, being able to share my love for health and fitness, and inspire the Adidas community to get active, I just couldn't be more grateful and overwhelmed. A comment from a stranger on our campaign read... "How refreshing to see a fit, strong woman promoting a sports brand! Thanks for showing someone real!" I have never felt so incredibly proud! 

Join me over the next 5 weeks my brand new winter #BODYBLITZ workout, with a new 30 minute circuit,  landing every Saturday on www.facebook.com/AdidasWomenMake sure to head over and check it out, and bring your workout partners with you, its going to be a fun and very sweaty 5 weeks haha! and stay tuned for an EXCLUSIVE Lovaine blog X Adidas bundle giveaway landing very soon, where you guys will be in with the chance to be kitted out head to toe in your own Adidas fit kit! Let me know how you girls get on with week 1, and leave a little comment below if your joining me over the next 5 weeks with my #WORKIT challenge!
SHARE:

27 comments

  1. What an exciting video, well done with it's creation you should be very proud x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow nice I will have a look now x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Celia! Let me know how you get on with it :) x

      Delete
  3. How exciting! I'll deffo check it out!

    Becca

    www.QueenBeeBecca.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds exciting! I will definitely check it out :)

    Rachel | Beauty and the Bird / Win a MAC lipstick on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a fantastic opportunity that you have worked so hard at! Well done and I am off to check it out now! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! I know just an amazing opportunity, so so greatful! Hope you enjoy week 1, let me know how you get on ❤️ Xx

      Delete
  6. Oh wow! This is such a great video. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on this opportunity. Love the video a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great video. It's really inspired me to get fitter.
    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing Sisley! Hope you enjoy the next 5 weeks! X

      Delete
  9. Well done of working with Addidas. Such a great brand. I've just started exercising again so will check this out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mellissa, hope it inspires your fitness journey! Xx

      Delete
  10. Congratulations!! I'm going to have a watch of these tomorrow morning and do a workout before I go to work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing! Thanks Georgia :) Let me know how you find it xx

      Delete
  11. It's a fabulous achievement. Don't say 'why me?' you obviously deserve this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow how exciting! Such a fab achievement. Going to try this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeow! Yes Becca! Hope you enjoyed your morning workout ️xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an amazing opportunity! Well Done!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lovaine | UK Lifestyle, Fitness and Travel Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig