Thursday, 26 November 2015

Give Kitchen

I recently got sent an 8 day menu to test out from my friends at Give Kitchen - the UK's first Vegan meal delivery service. Not only is Give Kitchen's menu free from all animal products, preservatives and additives, for EVERY meal your purchase, they provide a freshly cooked meal for the homeless. Such an incredible gesture and movement, can you imagine if every restaurant and food company did this? Not only is Give Kitchen's menu delicious! It's packed full of rich nutritious food, providing someone really in need with the right balanced meal to help fuel them until they find their next. Keep reading for your chance to WIN your own box of Give Kitchens Luxury Truffles! 

Give Kitchen offer a variety of options, I tested the 8 day spiritual cleansing give box, which gives you 16 freshly prepared meals, and 8 luxury truffles, with the idea you would have your own breakfast each day, followed by your Give Kitchen meal for lunch and dinner, followed by one luxury truffle each day...and trust me when I say, you are going to really struggle to just limit yourself to one truffle per day, as these things are just insane! Above are some photos I took of some of my favourite meals from my week listed below. Their would have been more images...but taking photos of my all my meals each days defiantly got side tracked as I was too excited to eat them haha! 


My most favourite meal was number 5 - the Vegan burgers, they were so tasty! and the wedges were just incredible! and I also loved number 2 - with the Pri Pri Tofu. I was really impressed with my 8 day give box, and I even managed to get my meat eating partner Jon to test out a few too! For anyone who has ever been interested in testing out a plant based diet, Give Kitchen offer a 22 day vegan challenge option for only £199 for 22 days, and 44 meals! Which is a great introduction for anyone interesting in testing the water, and to make things better, all your meals come ready prepared for you, all you need to do is heat them up, and just think those 44 meals will also provide 44 meals for the homeless. So incredible! I hope you guys have enjoyed being introduced to Give Kitchen, the UK's first 1-1 giving company, feeding not just you, but also someone in need. 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love the sound of this - the found sounds delicious and you have made the truffles sound incredibly delicious too! It also sounds like a company with an excellent ethos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah, I know - such an incredible concept and company! Glad you enjoyed the post lovely xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, I love your blog! Just found it via UkBloggers. Your food looks delicious... making me so hungry!

    Ashleigh x

    www.beingashleigh.com ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashleigh! Ah that's so nice to hear :) so glad you found my little blog xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lovaine | UK Lifestyle, Fitness and Travel Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig