Sunday, 18 October 2015

The Training Room P4

I never would of thought i would be sitting here after just finishing up my first month as a fully qualified and working personal trainer, after only completing my 6 week fast track course with the Training Room just 4 weeks ago.. they say you should never give up on a dream because of the time it will take to accomplish it, as the time will pass anyway... and this quote couldn't be more true. I've always dreamt of becoming a personal trainer but could never see how I would be able to fit the course in alongside my other work commitments, and not forgetting how I would be able to afford it... thanks to the Training Room, not only do they offer a payment plan structure, but they also off an e-learning  and part time study option for the course, allowing you to do it in your own time along side your other commitments, and with a 3-6 months qualification guide time (depending on how you decide to manage your work load). 

For those of you who are ready to dive straight in you can opt to take part in the 6 week fast track course like I enrolled on in August-September. For those of you looking to do this option I will be honest when I say its not for the light hearted, the part time and e-learning courses for this are spread out over 3-6  months, unlike the fast track which just gives you 6 weeks, so be prepared for these 6 weeks to consist of northing but hard work and revision, inside and outside of the classroom. I will say now that the one thing that will shine through during your course will be your recruitment manager that will be assigned to you to help you find your first personal training job. As soon as you enrol on your chosen course, someone will be in touch to ask what gyms and locations you are interested in working in, and you will have interview requests in your inbox in a matter of days! These guys don't sit back....I was pleasantly surprised to find nearly all 20 of us in my class with interviews lined up, and others even with job offers within the first week (on the condition that they would pass the course). So for those of you looking to go straight into a job after completing the course, your in safe hands!

I finished my course on a friday, ending with my last practical and theory exam. Monday came and I had my first interview as a Personal Trainer with Virgin Active lined up thanks to the recruitment team at the Training Room! I didn't think just 3 days after finishing my PT course I would be walking away from my first interview with a full time job offer as a Personal Trainer! It was crazy how in just 6 weeks I had trained in something brand new, qualified and was starting a new career! For anyone who has ever thought about becoming a PT I couldn't recommend The Training Room enough. If you have any questions about the course or becoming a Personal Trainer just leave a comment below or head to http://thetrainingroom.com/courses/fast-track-personal-trainer-course/ for more info.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Congratulations! That's amazing that you went straight from the course to a job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica! I was so impressed with the fast transition too! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lovaine | UK Lifestyle, Fitness and Travel Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig