Sunday, 6 September 2015

Coconut & Cacao Oats

Bank holiday balance with a portion of my #lovaineeats on the go, cacao, coconut and peanut butter creamed vegan oats, along with a little quote I heard this morning... "Nutrition is not low fat or low calorie. It's not being hungry or feeling deprived. It's nourishing your body with real, whole foods, so that you are consistently satisfied and energised to live your life to the fullest"

This quote defiantly spoke to me this morning. We are all on a journey to find that end result of satisfaction but sometimes our eyes can get a little clouded, and it's hard to know what we are really striving for?..From today I would like to strive for self acceptance and to no longer feel the need to compare myself to others. I have spent far to many days unhappy in my own skin, always wishing I was thinner, and feeling out of control with my diet and exercise routine, but the main thing that was getting thinner was my love for life. It's exhausting to always feel like you are not good enough. The body I have was built to walk tall, laugh loud and love everything and everyone that falls into its pathway...including myself. we are all human, and I think sometimes living through the virtual world of filters and Instagram, we tend to filter out what's really going on in our lives, but if we filter things, we don't face them and this is something I've put off for far to long. My name is Emilie and the way I look or how much I weigh has no reflection on who I really am. I have a big heart and the weight of my love and laughter for my friends, family and the world is worth more than any scale could read.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lovaine | UK Lifestyle, Fitness and Travel Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig