Sunday, 16 August 2015

Lululemon FIT session




Last week I was invited down to a FIT session at the Lululemon store in Covent Garden, by their store manager Chloe. I rocked up after another long day at PT school, a little tired, being weighed down by my backpack and heavy study books. Luckily as soon as I arrived, Chloe set me up in my own fitting room and started showing me around the store. It was my first time visiting Lululemon and seeing their full product range, and I must admit I had no idea how beautiful and not to mention diverse their collection really is! I literally couldn't believe my eyes. For someone like me, that no longer owns what would be considered as everyday 'casual clothes' as fitness and exercise wear has become my every day staples, I couldn't believe I had been missing out on the treasure trove that is Lululemon!


Chloe had done her homework and knew my style to a T, first showing me their amazing new surf and and swim range, and then leading onto a hand picked selection of products for me to try and offer my feed back on. It was one thing being educated on a brand by someone so passionate about it, but it was so refreshing to be shown product that they had hand picked for me, prior to my visit. If you know me, you may have noticed by now that I have a serious love affair with monochrome and polka dots, so when Chloe handed me this beautiful yoga one piece to try, I was stoked! It was like it had been made for me, and I don't think I could of chose better if I tried. The collection was a mix between yoga, running, surf and dance active wear, but I was imagining nearly every piece I tried fitting diversely across multiple areas of my fitness lifestyle, and not to mention into my everyday life.

I left with the Lululemon Covent Garden store now resembling my new fitness clothing haven, as it literally offers you everything you could ever need! and not forgetting to mention that they hold free yoga classes live in store every Sunday morning at 10.30am.. Pretty awesome right?!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. pretty awesome, yeah!
    Love your outfit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a lovely evening for yoga, so calm xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lovaine | UK Lifestyle, Fitness and Travel Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig