Friday, 31 July 2015

The Training Room




I'm so excited to announce that on monday I am moving to London to start my journey to become a Personal Trainer with The Training RoomOver the next month The Training Room will be turning my fitness passion into a career, as they put me through my paces to become a fully qualified PT. I will be taking part in their 
6 week fast track, level 3, Personal Trainer Diploma Course in the heart of Camden.  At the end of the 6 weeks I will graduate as a fully qualified PT, Spin/Studio Cycling, Circuits and a Gym Based Boxing Trainer, with a certificate in Sports Nutrition...I don't think it's sunk in yet! 

So many of us would love to turn our fitness passions into a career but don't really know how or where to start... It has always been a dream of mine and now thanks to The Training Room its becoming a reality! I'm so excited and nervous but can't wait to start! I will be doing open Q/A's throughout my course, so if you have any questions about the course or becoming a PT, now's your chance! Leave your questions below and you can also follow my journey over on Instagram (@Lovaine_) and stay tuned as I will be documenting my course from start to finish. Here's a little sneak peek of what my first week will include...wish me luck!

SHARE:

4 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lovaine | UK Lifestyle, Fitness and Travel Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig