Tuesday, 14 April 2015

The Good Life Eatery




Last week I had an early morning date with Nike, for the launch of the new Nike Free TR Flyknit trainers. I left my house at 6am and headed into the city for a sunrise workout, to test drive the new footwear and see how they held up during an intense NTC session!

After the class it was safe to say we were ready for a refuel, so myself and Tara from Get The Skinny headed in search of food. After half an hour I think Tara realised how hard it is for me to eat out if you follow a plant based diet! After flicking through menu's in dozens of restaurants with no luck, we headed down to The Good Life Eatery. I have perviously sampled parts of their menu at different fitness events, but had never visited their flag ship store before, so I was pretty excited to visit.


When we arrived it was busy but strangely calm, I think it has something to do with all the pure food. People go there to eat and nourish their bodies and minds for the day ahead, and just refuel. You feel so relaxed while your there, it's like having a quality date with your food haha! and trust me, once your try the Good Life Eatery no Avocado on toast, green juice or chia pudding will ever compare!
SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lovaine | UK Lifestyle, Fitness and Travel Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig