Sunday, 5 April 2015

Chocolate & Coconut Crunch

Oats have pretty much become my everyday breakfast staple, and I know what your thinking... Oats? really?! We've all been told how good these guys are for fuelling us up for the day ahead, but I will be the first one to admit that they are the easiest food to get bored of! So here's my favourite #lovaineeats recipe for my Chocolate and Coconut Crunch Bowl!

Take 2 cups of Oats, with 1.5 cups of milk of your choice (I used coconut milk as I love the flavour) Then add in 1 tablespoon of cacao and 1 tablespoon of sweetener of your choice (I used Agrave Nectar) For the crunch add in 2 table spoons of Buckwheat, and for some extra sweetness pop in a handful of Goji Berries. Then bring everything to the boil! I always sprinkle some extra Buckwheat on top, just for a little extra crunch and then enjoy! This defiantly feels more like a dessert treat than your average breakfast! Enjoy x
SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lovaine | UK Lifestyle, Fitness and Travel Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig