Thursday, 26 March 2015

Skin & Tonic

My Friends from Skin & Tonic London sent me some natural goodness, to treat my skin to some extra needed TLC! Since I've gone Vegan I've really struggled with unusual breakouts as I think my body is still getting used to all the extra natural sugar I am consuming, from all extra fruit, juices and smoothies! So this couldn't of come at a better time for me to test drive. 

All of the products are made from natural, and plant based ingredients, so you can feel safe that everything your skin is absorbing won't be doing you any harm. The Steam clean has to be my favourite product from the range! It's so refreshing and leaves your skin feeling like it can breathe again! I  am in love with the brand and how what their products are made from, and the importance of being 100% natural is the foundation and core of there brand. 

SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lovaine | UK Lifestyle, Fitness and Travel Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig