Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Coconut Dream

If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen that I am currently training for the Nike Women's #WeRunLondon 10K in June! I love running but I wouldn't say I am a runner by nature, and it's something I have to work at...So today to help motivate me through my morning session I decided to whip up my favourite #lovaineeats 'Coconut & Pineapple Dream' chia pudding and smoothie blend to enjoy after my date with the pavement!

I soaked 4 table spoons of organic Kaizen Living Chia seeds in 8 table spoons of coconut milk, with a dash of cinnamon and vanilla, before I headed out for my morning 3 mile run. When I got in my Chia pudding was ready! So I then blended 2 frozen bananas, half a frozen pineapple and half a cup of coconut milk, then layered the two in my mason jar. It is seriously one of the most delicious blends I make and chai seeds are a pretty great source of fuel to enjoy after any exercise! With 3 x more Iron than Spinach, they are so easy to add into your every day meals and smoothies!

You can catch more of my #lovaineeats recipes over on my Instagram! I love seeing you guys tagging me in your photos as you test drive them! Enjoy x
SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lovaine | UK Lifestyle, Fitness and Travel Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig