Thursday, 19 March 2015

1REBEL X NTC


Last week I was invited to an exclusive Nike Women NTC training club session, at 1REBEL in London! So I thought I'd take my GoPro along and show you what its like inside the gym of dreams, and also what one of the hardest workout session I've ever done looks like! Sweaty doesn't even cover it...

We took on the 'RESHAPE' class, which consisted of a 45 minute power workout, split between weights, body strength and then sprint, interval training. It was pretty tough, but you really felt like your whole body had been put through its paces, and you defiantly looked forward to a visit to the in house roots and bulbs juice bar afterwards! Head over to my Youtube and subscribe to stay tuned for more fitness and lifestyle #VLOGS
SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lovaine | UK Lifestyle, Fitness and Travel Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig