Thursday, 26 February 2015

H20

That's it! I'm packing my bags and moving to Australia...So I can have sun kissed skin, salty hair, be done with my winter wardrobe and be able to live in this instalment from This Is First Base. 

I got back from my surf trip in Morocco over 3 months ago now, and its safe to say I am officially sea sick and ready to get back into the water, with my board under my feet! Nothing beats a classic mono collection, which not only suits every skin tone but will compliment everything in your wardrobe.I maybe guilty of wearing my surf staples not just in the water, but out of it too! Although some materials maybe a little warm, the cuts and style have always been completely different to what you see in high street fashion. 

This spring/summer we are defiantly going to see the sports lux style a lot more, and I'm so excited it! For now though... I'll have to curb my beach bluez by re-watching every teenage girls favourite film... Blue Crush, while I keep up with my surf fitness ready for my next water date!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lovaine | UK Lifestyle, Fitness and Travel Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig