Tuesday, 27 January 2015

FP Movement



FP Movement - the latest instalment of fitness wear from Free People. It safe to say that this year we defiantly missed the memo.. it seems almost every brand this January have been dipping there toes into an element of active, and not that I'm complaining of course! I live for the classic sport luxe approach, and the clothing that never has to try to hard, and from someone who spends more money on gym clothing than actual clothing...This latest arrival defiantly got me excited. I mean should I care that my clothes are better in the gym than out of it? of course not! Bring on the fitness revolution I say.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lovaine | UK Lifestyle, Fitness and Travel Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig