Sunday, 6 April 2014

Hanger.


  When I read AW/14 my heart sank a little. I know we are in spring, well so they keep saying but for someone that has spent the last 6 years in Wales any season for me, wether I liked it or not means rain.  Maybe I'm a little pessimistic or maybe I'm just honest as the seasons never really have an effect on me. My wardrobe and style apart from when I'm surfing has always been consistent, So When I saw this instalment from Hanger London - mixes of mono tones and lux leathers my bones were ready to jump in. 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Nice page and i like blogwalking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoes on the second photo are great!

    Best, Julita
    http://crimson-moon2000.blogspot.com/2014/09/110.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lovaine | UK Lifestyle, Fitness and Travel Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig