Saturday, 1 February 2014

ZEZE

I have been quite blinded to Zara for along time, from perviously working as a fashion and styling merchandiser and being fully submerged to the core of the creative DNA of Zara. Once I left it was like a chapter I never returned to as I was no longer inspired by the product, being something I had worked with so closely for so long, but that was until images from their new S/S 14 campaign appeared on my pinterest feed. A mixture of muted freshness. Clear, crisp and structured fashion which instantly made me feel a different new energy surrounding the 'high street' brand. I love how organic they have made this collection feel, green washing to the finest. Its as if this collection doesn't have to try - it was a natural creation. 
SHARE:

1 comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lovaine | UK Lifestyle, Fitness and Travel Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig