Sunday, 22 September 2013

Daniel









This tuesday I am modelling for company magazine's 'Top Bloggers' fashion editorial in London, for the High street edit hitting stores in November. After being chosen as a winner along side 3 other bloggers across the UK its exciting since only launching my blog in July to be receiving features in editorial publications and press coverage at such an early stage for me. I received my call sheet on friday and was so excited to see that the campaign photographer was Daniel Nadel. I've done a mixed variety of  modelling but never something this big before and with a photographer i've admired for a long time. Its different coming from a natural modelling background to then work with someone who normally shoots with professional high fashion models, so as you'd imagine I'm pretty nervous but I'm really excited to see what the day brings. Head over to instagram and stay tuned for some behind the scenes on the day @lovaine_       
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great shoot! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lovaine | UK Lifestyle, Fitness and Travel Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig